Tuesday, May 25, 2004

wow I just heard on the radio that 52% of Americans think that Saddam is linked to the attacks on 9/11.

For the record I will repeat this: SADDAM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11! We invaded Iraq under FALSE pretenses and the uneducated and naive public bought it, swallowed it and now we have to pay for it and eat our own shit.

Yes I'm glad they got rid of Saddam and when I asked Iraqis, what about the Weapons of Mass Destruction? And some would tell me that Saddam was the WMD. hmm...

In fact Iraq now is more of a threat to the world and the USA as a direct result of the US occupation. I believe the next attack on the USA will not come from AlQa'ida or any organization but will be an individual operating on their own. You will never win the war on terror Mr.Bush because we are against you, not with you, therefore we are the terrorists.

Let us hope for the best for Iraqis.